Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 3: Food Update

I just thought I'll drop a little preview of what I have been eating. So far, I am following my diet pretty well. Over Memorial Day weekend, I added a few new food items to my diet. This includes; soft scrambled eggs, cream of wheat, red beans, tuna (pureed), applesauce (once again), and even okra gumbo. I will say that I am loving it!

I feel I am moving away from the protein shakes (still drinking a least one a day); and finding my daily protein intake elsewhere. I've been having a deep craving for tuna and decided to try some out with a few crackers. It was such a savory flavor in my mouth!

On Saturday, my mom and I went out to eat at Shoney's and I ordered soft scrambled eggs and potato soup on the soup and salad bar; even though I couldn't eat much I was definitely satisfied once I was full. I enjoyed just sitting there with my mom holding conversation.

It just felt amazing to get out and be able to go to a resturant and not over indulge in fatty foods and feel the comfort of satiety without over doing it! I am still adjusting but I think in the end it will be all well worth it!

LaShurta

No comments:

Post a Comment