Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 3: Wonderful Day!

This weekend I have drove the longest distance to see my mom for Memorial day...didn't know how that was going to fair out being that it was an 8 hour drive. But all and all it was okay; not bad at all!

I work at a school district as a Speech Therapist (very demanding) and as the year comes to an end, I have been working furiously trying to wrap-up all paperwork. It was a few colleagues that haven't seen me since the surgery. Therefore, today was the first and I've gotten so many compliments on my weight loss. This really made me feel good considering that they can already see the results!

My mom also said that she can see a difference as well in my mid-section. I know now that I made the right choice to have VSG surgery. I am only looking forward to more achievements in this arena. Stay Tuned!

LaShurta

No comments:

Post a Comment